Tuesday, September 11, 2012

About that New Print Version

Sleeping in Snow with Bears is now available in print trade paperback!

Sleeping in Snow with Bears is now available in print trade paperback!  Yes, I recognize that this is not much of an achievement and that I probably look to some of you like Steve Martin in his movie, The Jerk, when he saw his name in the new phonebook and began jumping around and yelling ... "I am somebody now ... Things are going to start happening to me now!".  The truth is, that a lot of people I've told about the book, and expressed interest are not yet e-readers. This version is for them (for now, the price is still a lot lower if you purchase digitally - see side bar for e-stores).

Here's the link to the dedicated page for the title in the CreateSpace eStore.

If you visit, you may note that I've changed the cover. I wanted to emphasize the snow. Using white background and white paper, I've tried to create that effect. The bear claws with scar tissue work well on white. Also, if you read the book you may note that the top of the bear paw has a double meaning of fairly deep significance.

Oh, and finally, there is a surprise on the spine and the back but I'll save that for my buyers (if that isn't enough of an incentive to buy the print version, I don't know what is! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember everyone can read your comments - be honest, but be nice :)