Thursday, January 5, 2017

Now Available ... Audible Version of "Off the Fairway - A Lesson in the Woods"

Title says it all. It's narrated by yours truly and it's great listen (or read if that's still your thing).

Here's the links (okay, that was a seriously bad pun but I couldn't resist). Enjoy.

Don't forget there is a free trial available for new Audible subscribers so this title is a sure-fire hole-in-one! Now go ahead and tee it up.

(Digression: I don't know why it took me so long to post this here. The title has been on Audible since November. I've apparently been distracted by "the" Facebook and "the" Twitter to the point I've neglected the good 'ol blog. My apologies to the massed hoards who have been waiting for this post.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember everyone can read your comments - be honest, but be nice :)