Friday, August 9, 2013

AHP is on the Radio "Doing Well By Doing Good"

AHP is on the radio!

Last week I was invited to speak about my novel, "Sleeping in Snow with Bears", during a radio program. The topic was "Doing Well by Doing Good," and it was hosted by the Cancer Support Community (CSC), formerly Gilda's Club, which supports people struggling with cancer. There's a cancer support tie-in to my novel (though the novel is NOT about cancer) and I'm interviewed for about 15 minutes during which, among other things, I explain why I chose to partner with and donate a portion of sales to CSC.

If you're interested in checking out the show, it is now available as a digital stream. Download it or listen directly on your favorite digital device. See embedded link below.

Thanks in advance to anyone who spends 15 valuable minutes (or more) listening to this show. If you'd like an incentive to listen, besides the other two more polished guests who have some nice products you will want to hear about, you might get a good laugh comparing my segments to way the pros do this. I'm clearly out of my element (I wish I was being humble ... I'm not).

If you like what you hear, or know someone who may benefit from their services, please consider supporting CSC.

"Doing Well by Doing Good"

Listener note: I'm the third of a panel of three guests and each of our parts was split into four segments. My parts are at the 7:50 mark, 24:24 mark, 38:51 mark and 52:39 mark.


1 comment:

  1. We appreciate you being a valuable part of the show!! Linda

    ReplyDelete

Remember everyone can read your comments - be honest, but be nice :)